Compatible Roll DK22223 DK-22223 50mm x 30.48m Continuous Address Labels for Brother P-Touch QL-1050 QL-550 QL-500 QL-570
- Type: Compatible | Condition: Brand New | Label Code: DK22223 DK-22223 | Dimensions: 50mm x 30.48m | Labels per Roll: Continuous | Label Colour: White | Text Colour: Black | Plastic Holder Included
- Premium Grade A Quality Paper with Permanent Adhesive and Sharp Print
- Suitable for Brother P-Touch QL-500, QL-500A, QL-500BS, QL-500BW, QL-550, QL-560, QL-560VP, QL-560YX, QL-570, QL-580, QL-580N, QL-650TD, QL-700, QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-800, QL-810W, QL-820NWB, QL-1050, QL-1050N, QL-1060N, QL-1100, QL-1110NWB
- These labels are a great way to help you stay organised with envelopes, parcels, files and more. Create professionally presented, neat address labels to attach to your envelopes or parcels.
- BPA Free; 24 Month Risk-Free Warranty
Whether youre producing labels for envelopes, folders or shelving signage, you can enjoy the flexibility of creating any type of customer length label. The DK-22223 Continuous Paper Labelling Tape comes complete with strong adhesive for permanent sticking power, so itll come in useful around both the work and home office. Manufactured to a high specification the DK-22223 is compatible with a wide range of the Brother QL printers.
Replaces: Brother DK-22223 Roll of Continuous Length Paper Tape
24 Months Risk-Free Warranty
Buy via Amazon
Rating: 4.6 based on 10,000+ ratings
Shipping to Italy
find this product in the Printing Saver Store on Italian Amazon
Shipping to Germany
find this product in the Printing Saver Store on German Amazon
Shipping to Spain
find this product in the Printing Saver Store on Spanish Amazon
Shipping to France
find this product in the Printing Saver Store on French Amazon
Shipping outside the UK
It is currently not possible to purchase with shipping to a country other than the United Kingdom from our website. You can buy our products on Amazon. Leave us your e-mail address, we will contact you as soon as we start shipping products outside the UK.